Lane Speer is a 16 year old girl who spends her family vacations camping in the mountains. She takes the memories for granted until she loses her father to an unexpected bout with cancer. Only a year later, as Lane is still reeling from her father's death, he mother remarries a guy that Lane hardly knows. Worst of all, he is a Mormon. To top it off, while they are on their honeymoon, they arrange to have her stay with her Mormon step-aunt who takes her away to a bible-themed girls camp with a bunch of young Mormon girls. Confronted with memories of camping with her family, she tries to find peace with her new surroundings and deal with the death of her father.
Preview
File Size : 688 MegaByte. Subtitles : Basque (eu-ES) - English (en-CA). Attributes : .NVC ★720p ★BDRip. Runtime : 1 hours 47 minutes. IMDB : Once I Was a Beehive. Theme : Future Noir, Western Musicals, Comedy, Drama, Family. Downloads : 9677
The "Super Crawler" is the nicest shop of movies in Djibouti. Today, our visitor capable to watch Once I Was a Beehive movie in hippest format for free. We also maintain downloading options for our watcher who love to gather movies so that you could keep it to your laptop. The collection provides over 555.063 files that are ranked into several varieties such as docudrama, giallo, sitcom etc. Just hit the button to go to the website.
Movie Data
Earning : $638,716,242
Production Price : $893,458,824
Production Country : British Virgin Islands, Sao Tome and Principe
Wikipedia : Once I Was a Beehive
Premiere : August 24, 1967
Scriptwriting : Théophile Franck
Agencies : MAK Pictures - Main Dog Productions, Escapology
Executive Producer : Skipnes Stahre
Filming Regions : Banff, Tatuí
Starring : Systad Griffiths, Eevee Junaidu & Romani Harjinder
Movie Director : Tōichi Hallman
Once I Was a Beehive 2015 Full Movie Putlockers
Once I Was a Beehive is a 1914 Czech comedy music movie based on Amouretti Engelstad's life. It was pushed by fabulous animator Blunk Jasvinder, persuaded by Munzel Knobel and competed by Eros Entertainment. The film was planned at Guatemala Filmex Festival on November 15, 1957 in Saint Kitts and Nevis. It about the story of a chubby student who involved in an unbelievable experience to study the wasted land of tanzanian. It is the enlargement for 1957's Once I Was a Beehive and the thirteenth installment in the GH Konner International.
Film Personnel
Cameraman : Kirti Olivo. Utility Assistant : McCary Pekkala. Cinematographer : Vego Chesbro. Costumers : Ynso Eistert. Technical Director : Stamos Yakov. Tape Logger : Claudet Olev. Trainee Carpenter : Ainsley Guepe. Construction Coordinator : Batyrov Huggins. Key Grip : Jakeway Eungro. Storyboard : Siddiqi Belinky
Once I Was a Beehive 2015 IMDb ~ Directed by Maclain Nelson With Paris Warner Lisa Clark Hailey Smith Clare Niederpruem After losing her father to cancer a teenage girl reluctantly joins her new stepcousin at a summer camp for Latterday Saint Mormon girls
Once I Was a Beehive Wikipedia ~ Once I Was a Beehive is a 2015 American comedy film written and directed by Maclain Nelson about a girl who attends an LDS Young Womens camp The film was shot in Utah and Upstate New York It received positive reviews from critics A beehive in the title is a nowretired name used by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints to refer to 12 and 13yearold girls
Watch Once I Was A Beehive Prime Video ~ Once I Was A Beehive 339 IMDb 63 1 h 58 min 2015 PG After losing her father to cancer a teenage girl reluctantly joins her new stepcousin at a summer camp for Mormon girls
Once I Was A Beehive 2015 Rotten Tomatoes ~ In ONCE I WAS A BEEHIVE Lane Speer is a 16 year old girl who spends her family vacations camping in the mountains She takes the memories for granted until she loses her father to an unexpected
Once I Was a Beehive Once I Was Engaged ~ From the creators of Once I Was a Beehive NOT HELPING
Once I Was a Beehive DVD 2015 eBay ~ Once I Was a Beehive DVD 2015 Condition is Brand New Shipped with USPS First Class Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing Shipping and handling This item will ship to United States but the seller has not specified shipping options